Tasmania’s biggest micro, which is set to turn 10 next year, is after a National Marketing and Sales Manager.
Here’s what it entails:
Moo Brew is seeking a strong and dynamic National Marketing and Sales Manager with fresh ideas. Reporting to the General Manager and Head Brewer, your expertise will see you manage all Marketing and Sales matters including:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- external and internal brand development
- electronic marketing
- sales planning and budgeting
- coordination of sales representatives for this key role in Tasmaniaâs leading micro-brewery.
Moo Brew represents a challenging beer experience for all beer lovers. Moo Brew produces five core beers: a Pilsner, a German-style Hefeweizen, a Belgian Pale Ale, an American Pale Ale and an American Dark Ale. Moo Brew also produces a range of seasonal beers, all at our brewery in Bridgewater.
- A relevant university degree or diplomaÂ
- Previous supervisory or management experience in sales and marketing Â
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry is desirable but not required
- Clear and articulate written and oral communication skills
- Sound financial,Â time management, and strategic skills
- Excellent leadership skills
If this sounds like you, weâd love to hear from you. Full Position description available on request. Submit your cover letter and CV through Moo Brewâs business partner, MONA, here.