Experienceit Beverages represents some of the finest beer brands in the world. They're looking for someone who knows and loves beer to become their Queensland ambassador for the likes of Nomad (pictured), Tuatara, Birra del Borgo, Stone and The Bruery.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BRAND AMBASSADOR
Fancy working with one of Australia’s leading premium craft beer distributor, representing some of the world’s best craft beer brands? Well now is your chance in Queensland!
We are expanding our team in Queensland to better service our transition to local warehousing within the state, and looking for a new sales & brand ambassador that will take on the responsibility of developing and overseeing the growth and health of a selection of our core brands in the Queensland market. Focus brands include Nomad Brewing Co, Tuatara, Stone, Birra Del Borgo, The Bruery and many others.
The focus area will be mainly Brisbane down to Byron Bay, plus the North Coast
This is a role ideal for a person currently working in bars or hospitality that has the motivation to work flexible hours and chase sales, or a person with experience in similar sales roles with a high level of drive and focused on securing the potential the state holds. We’re offering a base commission for 100 percent of sales in the state, with an already established market and forecasted growth of 30 percent, plus an over and above incentive plan.
So about this role:
Title – Queensland Sales & Brand Ambassador
Hours – There will be a minimum expectation of committed hours, but the focus is the more you sell the more you earn.
Core focus includes:
- Sales and monthly budgets for the state
- Responsible for brand health
- Event activations
- Festival representation
- New customer development
- Effective category management
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
Coverage – Queensland market and far north coast of NSW.
Reporting to Managing Director
- Relevant industry or sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Current drivers licence (must also have own car)
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- YOU MUST LOVE CRAFT BEER!!!! (Real craft beer!)
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visas will be considered)
- Are committed to a role, which also requires some weekend & festival work on request
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm
An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- 100 percent commission model for all sales in the state
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan
- Training and support including Cicerone training
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples.
- Phone & iPad
- Beer gear
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please send relevant resume and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is August 12, 2016.