How does working for the biggest microbrewery in Australia in the country's busiest craft beer scene sound? Stone & Wood is looking for someone to join their Road Brew and help develop the brand in Melbourne.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BRAND DEVELOPMENT
Born & raised in Byron Bay, Stone & Wood takes a fresh approach to brewing beer in the Northern Rivers of NSW, one of the greatest places on Earth. We pride ourselves on brewing beer "that's simply good to drink". We are also ingrained in our local communities, supporting the people who support us, and staying true to our role as a regional brewer.
Melbourne is the epicentre of the craft beer movement in Australia, with an abundance of exciting venues offering their customers great beer and many more beginning to take up the mantle. As such, it's an exciting time to join our Melbourne Road Crew. You don't have to be a beer geek, but you do need to be into beer and have a sound knowledge of the ever-changing landscape.
This is a special role for someone who shares our values, loves our beer, understands what makes us tick and wants to be part of a growing team that actually enjoys spending time with each other on the weekend, and a culture that prides itself on taking it slow and keeping it simple.
The role will include:
- Showcasing our brand amongst the ever-growing beer community
- Off-premise tastings. Which often includes introducing a drinker to Stone & Wood. (You get to see the look on their face as they wonder how they've lived this long without ever having tasted a Stone & Wood brew.)
- Coordinating brand activations
- Participating in events and festivals
- Beer education in the trade
- Growing the brand in our backyard
- And importantly, supporting our customers
Ideally, you would have previous experience in sales and marketing within the beverage industry. You must hold a full drivers license and a current VIC RSA
Sound like the perfect job for you?
Take a look through our website to see what makes us tick, then send your resume and brief cover letter explaining what you can bring to Stone & Wood, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is July 25, 2016.