Square Keg is the part of the Stone & Wood Group responsible for distributing the likes of Fixation Brewing beer, Treehouse Cider and Byron Kombucha.
With more local and international brands due to be added to its roster, it is looking to take on another sales rep to join the Sydney team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SYDNEY SALES REP
Square Keg is a sales and distribution business and operates as a fully independent subsidiary of The Stone & Wood Group.
Square Keg is building a portfolio of drinks from producers both in Australia and internationally, initially focusing on craft beer, cider and kombucha. To date the portfolio consists of; Fixation IPA, Treehouse cider, Aspall Cyder and Bucha of Byron Kombucha. Additional local and international brands are joining the portfolio shortly, adding to consumer and trade interest.
Now is the time to grab the opportunity to join what is a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding business environment. We are looking for a full time Sales specialist whose primary function and focus is customer facing sales, service and distribution growth.
- Achieve sales and marketing targets
- Daily sales and venue calls
- Create strong customer relationships building the customer base, sales volumes and distribution.
- Weekly On and Off premise sampling
- Events and festivals work as required
- Raising brand awareness and visibility
- Brand Ambassador
Is this you?
- Proven previous account management sales experience and results to back it up
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours on adhoc occasions
- Self driven and Pro-active
- Strong work ethic
- A good sense of humor
- Liquor industry account management sales experience
- Beer & cider knowledge
- RSA certification
- Current drivers license
- Basic computer skills in MS office or similar
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Product allowance
- Company supplied vehicle
- Great job satisfaction
If this sounds like you, and you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, please forward through a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2016.