Little more than a year after opening, there's already a phenomenal amount of beer coming in and out of Hawkers' Reservoir brewery. And it's only going to increase. Hence they're looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager to join them.
JOB DESCRIPTION: WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS MANAGER
One of Australia's fastest growing breweries needs someone to help coordinate the growing traffic in and out of our brewing den and keep an eye out on our stock.
Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator job duties:
- Maintain a ordered, clean and effective warehouse
- Raise raw materials requisition orders in accordance with the production plan
- Coordinate timely receipt of raw materials necessary to meet the production plan
- Timely entering of purchases and receipts into SAP B1
- Raise stock transfers for movement between different warehousing sites
- Formulate and implement delivery schedules to ensure ingredients and finished goods are loaded and unloaded in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory databases and perform stocktakes, including variance reporting
- Identify and implement warehouse process improvement
- Maintenance and entry of inventory master data, including updateing item costs to reflect changing contracts.
- Cleaning of brewery warehouse, and plant equipment.
Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator Job Skills required:
- Previous warehouse and logistics experience.
- IT savvy, with SAP B1 experience a plus
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Dedication to safe working practices
- Experience in food and beverage or FMCG a plus
Send all applications to email@example.com by May 14, 2016.