One of the country's leading liquor retailers is looking for someone to join the team selling more than 1,200 beers and an extensive range of wines and spirits.
If you'd like to share your passion for good booze with Barny's customers, read on.
LIQUOR RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
Barny's Fine Wines & Ales is a leading liquor store in Australia specialising in Fine Wine and Craft Beer.
Renowned for our friendly service, we are located in Rosebery in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
We have a position available for an immediate start for a Liquor Retail Sales Assistant.
With over 1,200 local, craft and imported beers and an extensive range of fine wines from great value mainstream brands to small boutique producers.
We are seeking a full-time sales assistant who have a proven track record in liquor retail that can demonstrate initiative, is willing to learn, and are able to work as part of a team while providing exceptional levels of customer service. Retail experience is essential and a sound wine and craft beer knowledge will be an advantage.
The applicant must be able to work Saturday & Sunday as well as some flexibility to work some hours on week days.
- Customer service & sales.
- Maintaining high standards of store presentation.
- Stock Control.
- Loading & unloading of deliveries.
- Saturday to Sunday work week with flexibility to add some hours during the week.
- Energetic & Physically Fit as heavy lifting required.
- Self-motivated & ability to work as part of a team or autonomously as required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual, reliable and well groomed.
- Good knowledge of Craft Beer, Wine & Spirits would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
- Accredited RSA Certificate.
- Current Drivers Licence.
If you have a happy disposition and a flair for retail, apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is April 30, 2016.