POSITION NOW FILLED
Margaret River-based Colonial Brewing moved into the former Matilda Bay brewery in Port Melbourne recently. This second site on the East Coast will see their beers appear far more widely than before.
And they're after a brewer to join the team there to help make this happen.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
The Colonial Brewing Company is in need of a good pair of hands to join us in our Port Melbourne brewery. We are looking for someone who holds a sound knowledge of the brewing fundamentals and is driven by making beer all it can be.
The role is a full time position, based in Port Melbourne, reporting to Head of Brewing, Justin Fox. As a member of the brewing team, you will be responsible for the day to day functioning of the brewing plant from grain to brain, including brewing, fermentation monitoring, filtering, kegging and the never ending list of things to be cleaned and sanitised!
If you have a….
- Passion for craft beer, and pride in a role of creating something that people enjoy,
- Process driven mind and a good attention to detail,
- Ability to manage time effectively and get the job done unsupervised,
- Flexible approach to hours worked, and commitment to seeing the job through when things go wrong,
- And a positive attitude, good work ethic and a desire to keep on learning…
Then send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Closing date for applications is April 4, 2016.