The team behind Dainton Family Brewery is set to open its brewery and venue in Melbourne's southeast. That means it needs someone to run the bar (and, apparently, look after founder Dan Dainton's every whim...).
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWERY BAR MANAGER
If you fancy running the brewery bar at the latest brewery to open in Melbourne's southeast, then here's what the Daintons require of you:
- Help in set up of bar
- Have prior knowledge of working kitchen
- Excellent idea of how to lay a bar out
- To have experience of managing bars and staff
- To have a love craft beers
- To demonstrate a positive, can do attitude
- Be flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Be organised and capable of working semi-autonomously
- Be friendly
- Hold a current driver's licence
- Work hours will be 2 week days and 2 weekend days plus any events needed.
- Implement POS system
- Run tastings at brewery
- Take responsibility for opening and closing bar
- Rostering staff
- Driving Dan home if he has had too many beers
- Picking Dan up in the morning if he has to leave his car
- Organising food vans for weekends
- Organising kitchen, ordering ingredients, etc
- Organising live music with final say from Dan, because you may like shit music
- Being in charge of health and safety in bar.
- In charge of stock levels, beer lines, keg cellar etc
Resumes to Dan@daintonbrewing.com.au by March 22, 2016.