Southern Bay has been impressing with the limited release beers coming out of its Geelong brewery.
Now, due to a restructuring, a position has come up for a junior brewer to join the team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
Due to a restructure of the business, Southern Bay Brew Co requires an entry level brewer to join our talented team. This position will have an immediate start so the successful candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running.
- passion for craft beer and brewing,
- strong work ethic,
- fit and able to undertake a range of duties in a physically demanding brewery.
- strong problem solving skills,
Other desirable attributes:
- tertiary brewing qualifications,
- previous brewing experience,
- can demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude,
- has a desire to learn and further their brewing experiences.
- forklift licence,
- other relevant qualifications eg confined space, boiler operation etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to get into a thriving and growing business. You will be part of a team of experienced brewers and have boundless opportunities to learn and improve your skills in all areas of the business. Salary is negotiable with the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 4, 2016.