Green Beacon has been one of the breweries driving the growth of the good beer scene in Brisbane.
One of the first Aussie breweries to can its beer, it has an evolving lineup of beers and is seeking a brewery hand to assist as it expands.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PART TIME BREWERY HAND
An opportunity exists for a part-time brewery hand to join one of the most exciting, medium sized craft breweries in the country.
Green Beacon is experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking a motivated and energetic individual looking for an entry level role in the craft beer industry. The primary objective of this role is to assist our head of packaging with a number of warehouse and cellar duties including canning beer, preparing cartons, cleaning kegs and arranging and wrapping pallets for distribution.
What we want from you
- Strong and physically fit individual
- Excellent work ethic
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
What you get from us:
- Excellent working conditions
- An entry level role with scope to progress in the industry
- 20 – 25 hours per week paid at a competitive rate
- The chance to work alongside some of the best brewers in the country
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.