Stone & Wood is looking for a trio of packaging technicians to join its team in the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
Key roles include the packaging and kegging of the brewery's beers.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Packaging Technicians
Live and work in the beautiful Northern Rivers of NSW
Born and raised in Byron Bay, Stone & Wood takes a fresh approach to brewing handcrafted beer in the Northern Rivers, NSW… one of the greatest places on Earth.
We’re not only building a sustainable brewing business that the good people of the Northern Rivers can be proud of, but we’re also hell bent on building one of the best production teams in the country.
We are now on the hunt for three full-time Packaging Technicians for our Murwillumbah Production site.
The primary responsibility of this role is to pack and keg our beer, with awareness and appreciation for the entire brewing process and our absolute, uncompromising commitment to quality.
- An energetic self-starter who loves finding smarter ways to work
- Experienced in working in a busy FMCG production environment with a strong commitment to OH&S
- Willing to work on a rotating roster covering mornings, afternoons and weekends
- From a science, engineering or trade background
- A ticketed fork-lift driver
- As committed to Quality as we are
- Jump on our website www.stoneandwood.com.au and get some insight into what makes us tick
- Provide a resume that outlines your experience and relevant qualifications.
- Attach a concise cover letter that includes an example or two of how you fit with the culture and ethos of Stone & Wood
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close December 5, 2015.