Yarra Valley's Hargreaves Hill has long been producing some of the finest, most refined beers in Australia in its own understated way.
If you'd like to be part of the brewery crew, then they're looking for new staff.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CELLAR HAND / PACKAGING BREWER
Casual/Permanent Part Time, with 2-3 set days, and with a view to becoming full time within 3-6 months, based on performance.
- Packaging – bottling & kegging
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Brewery Cellar operations - General Cleaning, Hygiene & Sanitation
- Quality Control – record keeping, laboratory analysis
- Hard working with high levels of organisation
- High levels of initiative
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Work well within a small team environment
- Experience and/or education in the brewing industry, or a similar or related industry is preferred
- Worksafe Forklift License is preferred
Please send applications to email@example.com by close of business November 13, 2015.