Over the last few years, Bright Brewery's beers have become an increasingly common sight in Melbourne.
If you'd like to help the brewery make further inroads in the city, they're hiring.
Job Description: Melbourne Sales Ambassador
Here at Bright Brewery, we are adding to our Melbourne-based crew and we are on the hunt for an On & Off-Premise Sales Ambassador.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone to help grow our already established network through Melbourne and surrounds.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for an experienced sales/hospitality pro, preferably with a track record in the alcohol sales but are willing to train a motivated and enthusiastic candidate.
As the Sales Ambassador, you will manage and grow an established network of contacts across Melbourne retail and hospitality venues. You will act as an Ambassador for Bright Brewery, and embrace our brand, our values, and our lifestyle. The right person will be rewarded with an attractive package and excellent work-life balance.
WHO WE ARE
Bright Brewery is a family-owned brewery and fiercely independent brewery, bar, restaurant and bike hub, located in the heart of Bright, Victoria, which has been established for over 15 years. During this time, we have built a reputation for high quality beer and great customer service, culminating in a being inducted into the Victorian Tourism Hall of Fame in 2019, after being named Victoria’s Best Brewery three years in a row. We also collected a Champion’s Trophy at the 2019 Indie Beer Awards! We have a very strong, values-based approach to managing our business and value Authenticity, Active Lifestyles, and a Sustainable approach to all that we do. In 2018, we completed a multi-million-dollar investment in a large production facility, to increase brewing capacity and enable us to continue our expansion into a wider wholesale craft beer market.
YOUR KEY TASKS
The key tasks that you will perform as our Brand Ambassador will perform are:
- Drive the wholesale of Bright Brewery beers to bottle-shops, restaurants, bars and venues, and other retail and hospitality outlets across Greater Melbourne.
- Be an excellent Ambassador for our brands, values and lifestyle
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and KPIs.
- Identify and capitalise on market opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Work autonomously to manage and grow accounts, as well as brand awareness and reputation
- Relationship management, including prioritisation of key customers and new customer development
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team on growing sales and brand awareness across Victoria
- Organise in-store tastings and promotions and point of sale displays
- Identify realistic opportunities to increase sales
- Activate or host events both on and off premise, including festivals
- Report to Bright Brewery National Sales Manager
You will have:
- Experience in the Melbourne Hospitality scene
- An understanding of:
- The wholesale liquor market
- Business drivers for an independent business,
- On-premise and retail trade,
- Beer-related events.
- Relationship management and communication skills
- Connections to the craft beer industry
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge and passion for beer and how it is produced
- Flexibility with working hours, including readiness to work after hours and on weekend events at events, festivals and brand activations
- Commitment to invest time in brand development
- Permanent Australian resident
- Long term outlook
- True commitment to the role and business values
- A good fit for Bright Brewery brand and culture
This is a full-time, permanent position, based in Melbourne that will involve after hours and weekend work on occasion.
A competitive remuneration package is negotiable for the right applicant, including:
- Salary plus commission
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan
- Training and support
- Vehicle or allowance
Please send your application, including a Cover Letter addressing the Skills and Experience mentioned above, and your CV, to Evin Craney: email@example.com.