JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWING TECHNICIAN & SALES REPRESENTATIVE
FB*PROPAK provides tailored processing and packaging engineered solutions to the food and beverage industry.
Established clients include many local & global high profile beverage manufacturers.
We are seeking a talented, self starting, hands-on individual to join our team at FB*PROPAK as a Brewing Technician and Sales Representative.
To be considered for this role, you must have qualifications and/or experience in a commercial brewery; technical skills in brewery operations; and demonstrated sales ability. You must also have solid connections to the craft brewery industry.
The position is Permanent Full Time requiring travel interstate.
This position will report to the Director and the Business Development and Project Manager, and will work closely with our team of Engineers, Technicians and Administrative support personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Sales in nano, electric, gas and steam fired brew houses.
- Defining and specifying brew houses and associated equipment.
- Defining and specifying distilling equipment
- Technical support and customer project management, including consulting, design, onsite installations and installation of equipment.
- Maintaining social media forums.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Training in other aspects of the beverage industry, including bottling and packaging.
- Opportunities to operate brewhouses owned and operated by the company.
- Ability to size services to support breweries and distilleries.
Skills & Experience
- A tertiary qualification in science and brewing would be considered favorably, but not essential.
- Demonstrative experience in the brewing industry and/or distilling industry.
- A passion for the craft brewing industry.
- A strong sales background.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as plans, safety manuals, OH&S, operating and maintenance instructions, write routine reports and manage service documents and purchase orders.
- Technical skills in brewery operations and troubleshooting.
- Capable of conducting quality checks and records.
- Intermediate computer skills are essential
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible working schedule
- An ability of work well within a team and autonomously when required.
- A valid drivers licence and use of a car
- Strong OH&S management
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience in the bottling and packaging industry would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience in distilling would be advantageous, but not essential.
Benefits and Culture
FB*PROPAK is a fast growing company, with a diverse product and customer base. The successful candidate will enjoy flexibility, travel, autonomy and direct liaison with major stakeholders, a friendly environment and dynamic team. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work with leading, cutting edge technologies for the beverage industry.
About the Company
FB*PROPAK is committed to delivering best technology packaging and bottling solutions, without compromise on quality. We partner with leading global equipment manufacturers and suppliers, whilst providing a high level of local support and capabilities. Solutions span from single unit equipment to highly advanced multi-million dollar, automated multiple-line turnkey systems.
Please forward your Letter of Application and Resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Bruce Morgan on 0401 509 030
Applications close Friday 11th September, 2015.