Hawthorn Brewing Company (HBC), an award winning Melbourne based Craft Beer Company, requires THREE driven Sales professionals for the role of Sales representative/Area Manager in the Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne market. These roles will be responsible for continuing to grow the brand across on and off premise locations, national chains, wholesalers and various banner groups as well as maintain and build on existing accounts.
Some weekend and after hours work will be required in representing HBC at trade shows and in store tastings.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
To succeed you will possess:
- Previous experience in all aspects of on and off premise liquor trade or a similar FMCG as a minimum.
- A passion and knowledge of the craft beer industry is highly desirable.
- A knowledge of retail strategies, SKU placement, margins and returns, and POS opportunities
- Ability to sell the benefits of craft beer and know what it takes to make a sale.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite of products (incl Excel, outlook, word).
- The ability to work autonomously, whilst meeting sales and growth strategy targets is crucial.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are also required as is the ability to provide timely information to the management team.
- The ability to think outside the box and add value to the experience for our customers and consumers.
- Customer service is of paramount importance so an ability to multitask, stay ahead of the game on issues and be a pro-active thinker are all highly regarded.
- Own car and drivers license are essential.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running with this role and put their own stamp on it.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (incl car allowance) + super + commissions.
- A fun and faced past industry going through a huge growth phase.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Product training and support including all tools of trade and samples.
- A home based work environment that values its employees and actively seeks input and ideas.
HBC embraces the philosophy of work life balance and while this role is full time, for the right candidate it will provide the opportunity to self manage personal time with professional responsibilities.
If you are looking to take charge of an exciting role and relish the challenge of continuing to drive and manage our brand in a booming market, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close August 13, 2015.