Experienceit Beverages is continuing to expand and, this time, it's South Australia’s turn. We are looking for an experienced and motivated sales professional to join our team of hop heads to help share our passion and spread the word about real craft beer in the South Australian / Adelaide market.
This is a rare opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading craft beer distributors, a rapidly growing business that is focused on developing the highest quality international and national portfolio of premium craft beers and wines. With a range already recognised as one of the best in the country with premium brands from North America, New Zealand, Europe and Australia, our focus is delivering the best of global craft, in the best possible condition, with a focus on continual improvement to deliver a premium level of service to our customers.
So about this role:
Title – SA Sales Representative / Brand Ambassador
- Primary focus – Adelaide Metro market
- Servicing both on and off licence venues
- A part time paid role (plus expenses) plus a very attractive bonus plan and commission structure, with potential to expand the hours based on performance and growth of the state
- New customer development
- Effective category management and brand development
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our SA customers
- Proven track record in previous sales role or relevant industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Current drivers license
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability and comfort to deal with all areas of management as you will be expected to present to groups and senior managers of large retailers, plus talk at beer events about our beers.
- Be able to sell and have relevant experience.
- Alcohol industry experience preferred
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visas will be considered)
- Have a real passion for craft beer.
- Have a passion for real craft beer.
- Have the ability and commitment to perform some weekend work in support of tasting events and festivals.
- Ability to do country trips and interstate travel (fully paid for by EI)
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm
- Be able to commence work in late July / August
An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- Part-time position
- Car allowance
- Tools of the trade supplied including Ipad, uniform / merchandise, phone etc.
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples
- Very competitive bonus plan and commission structure which will allow you to more than double your take home earnings.
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please, send relevant resume and supporting information to email@example.com.