Since opening its doors at the small former Eagle Heights Brewery in South East Queensland, Fortitude Brewing and sister label Noisy Minor have gone from strength to strength.
They now brew most of their beer out of the larger former Mt Tamborine site and have started distributing interstate.
Hence, they're looking to expand their team too.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER
Fortitude Brewing Company is seeking a dedicated brewer to join our team.
As part of our continuing growth, we are on the lookout for a brewer with dedication and a passion for beer.
This is a full time position based between our two breweries on Tamborine Mountain for someone who really wants to plunge in and become a strong member of a rapidly growing company. Whilst experience in a commercial brewing operation is highly desirable, consideration will be given to proven & dedicated all-grain homebrewers wishing to make the first step into the world of commercial brewing
- Commercial Brewing experience (highly desirable)
- Current Australian Drivers licence
- Queensland RSA (or the ability to acquire one)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge in all applicable aspects of the brewing process
- Strong mechanical understanding and background
- High standards of sanitation.
- Well-developed sensory skills and understanding of beer characteristics and their causes.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining high standards.
- Understanding of key quality parameters required to produce high quality beer.
- Willingness to represent the brewery at functions and events.
- Proactive & positive attitude.
- A great team player who is also capable of working independently and unsupervised.
- Excellent work ethic and a willingness to get your hands dirty with at times menial tasks.
- Capable of performing physically demanding tasks. (moving full kegs of beer and sacks of grain)
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of performing all administrative tasks relevant to beer brewing and packaging.
- Flexibility regarding hours/days of work. This is a fulltime position.
If you think that this sounds like you then please forward your resume complete with cover letter to email@example.com
All applications will be handled in strict confidence