Northdown, Craft Beer Movement is searching for a beer enthusiast to represent our portfolio and assist sales.
Your role is predominately generating sales (kegs and bottles) and maintaining relationships with both venues and bottleshops (on and off-premise clients) while having fun, building on your existing knowledge and enjoying amazing beer!
- Must be self driven, have a large passion and knowledge of craft beer and great personal, presentation and time management skills.
- Commission based to start (leading to a full time role), must be able to initially commit to a min of 3 days a week for Brisbane role, or 4 days a week for Sydney role. All existing customers will be handed over and commissioned earned on their orders plus new customers from day 1.
- Must have own vehicle and drivers licence. A work mobile phone will be provided
- Must be an Australian Citizen, or Permanent Resident.
You will be in charge of looking after our existing customers, as well as growing the business into more venues, within 40km of the CBD.
This role involves liaising with customers, our office and breweries.
You will also be required to conduct regular tastings and assist in organisation and running of major events, including public speaking in front of large audiences.
Set targets will be given as the minimum results to achieve
You will be representing our exclusive portfolio of craft breweries:
- Red Duck
- Kaiju! & Golden Axe
- Edge Brewing
- Croucher (NZ)
- Moylans (USA)
- Evil Twin (USA)
- Stillwater Artisanal (USA)
- Mikkeller (DEN)
- Beer Here (DEN)
- Amager Bryghus (DEN)
- Omnipollo (SWE)
- 3 Fonteinen (BEL)
- Baird (JAP)
To apply please email a cover letter/resume to