Sunshine Coast's Your Mates Brewing operate a busy taproom with 12 taps, a full commercial kitchen and a regular roster of live music.
They're looking to take on a restaurant and functions manager to help keep that side of the business running smoothly. If that sounds like you, read on.
Job Description: Restaurant and Functions Manager
Your Mates BrewHouse is a place to drink good beer, with good mates and have a good time! We have been open for 6 months and have built a great reputation for a one of a kind brewery experience! We are looking for a restaurant manager to lead our team.
The venue is located in the Warana Industrial area. There is a beer production facility and canning operation, 200 square metre dining area, full commercial kitchen and live music facilities with a capacity of 250+ people. Founders Matt and Christen want to continue their GoodTimes brand and have incorporated everything they love into their venue. The taproom operates 5 days a week (Wednesday to Sunday) from lunch and dinner.
We are now seeking a highly skilled hospitality professional with a knowledge of fast paced food & beverage operations to step into the role of Restaurant and Functions Manager!
Your role will be report directly to the founders, driving the restaurant business forward and overseeing the front of house operations.
- Support the founders in meeting restaurant financial objectives
- Organising and managing large events and functions
- Leading and organising the FOH team
- Maintaining operations by implementing policies & standard operating procedures
- Controlling purchasing costs and inventory levels
- Championing customer service
- Recruiting, on boarding, training, rostering, coaching, motivating and managing team members
- Representing Your Mates in true legendary style
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a passion for the hospitality industry and are committed to succession planning within the company
- Projects a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude at all times
- Has previous experience with craft beer
- Enjoys working with others in a team environment, whilst leading from the front
- Possesses exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Thrives under pressure
- Minimum two years proven experience in management
- Demonstrated success in the Food and Beverage industry
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Current RSA,
- RMLV Approved Managers License not mandatory but recommended
How to apply
If you think this is you, please email your cover letter and resume to Director and Co-Founder Matt Hepburn at firstname.lastname@example.org.