Above 3 Ravens' home in Thornbury sits CoBrew, a coworking space that's filled with a diverse mix of small businesses.
Currently, CoBrew and 3 Ravens are looking for an office manager to work with both business. If that sounds like you, read on.
Job Description: Office Manager
3 Ravens Brewery and CoBrew Coworking are looking for an all round office ninja with exceptional administration skills and a flair for marketing.
CoBrew is a fun and vibrant coworking space above 3 Ravens Brewery and Bar in Thornbury. We are a local community hub who value diversity, forward thinking and collaboration. We create a place where people from all business disciplines have the tools, facility and minds to nurture their own unique enterprises.
Established in 2003, 3 Ravens are one of the pioneers of Australian craft beer, and contribute to a world-class hospitality scene by providing unique and innovative beers that celebrate local.
3 Ravens and CoBrew are looking for an Office Manager to work across both businesses in our joint Thornbury office. This is a unique and varied full time role and we are looking for someone with an outgoing personality, who shows initiative and has a diverse skill set. The Office Manager has three primary responsibilities - hosting, administration and marketing support.
- Hosting, managing and maintaining the coworking space
- Being the single point of contact for all office related activities
- Operational support
- Working closely with the 3 Ravens sales team, processing orders and liaising with 3rd party logistics partners
- Coordinating company social media accounts, updating websites and assisting with internal and external marketing communications
- Streamlining processes and improving the overall efficiency of business operations
- Data entry and reporting
You will be:
- Outgoing with a flair for developing new relationships and building rapport
- A friendly face and natural born host with exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- A natural problem solver who can think on their feet and take initiative to resolve issues
- IT savvy and easily able to navigate multiple platforms
- Self motivated and driven
- A gun at data entry
- A neat freak - It is your responsibility to keep the space clean and tidy
- Excited to generate creative content
- Passionate about hospitality and community
Experience and qualifications:
- More than three years administration experience
- Office management experience preferred
- Qualification in marketing, communications or similar preferred
- Demonstrated experience using popular social media platforms to achieve business goals
This is a great role that offers diversity within a friendly, supportive and sociable environment where people enjoy going to work. You will receive a competitive salary, training and mentoring and an inspiring work environment.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application close January 31, 2019.