From its home right next to Milton station, Aether Brewing has been working hard to spread its beers into more bars and bottleshops across Queensland.
If you want to have a hand in helping them do just that, this might be the role for you.
Job Description: Sales Representative
Are you a gun craft beer rep looking for a new home? Come and join our sales team! We are looking for a Sales Representative to handle South East QLD, with the goal to stretch our legs over the border in the near future. This is a full time position, offering salary in line with your experience.
Aether Brewing started in 2016 as the dream of two best mates, who wanted to create sensational beers and a brewpub where punters feel like one of the family. Aether Brewing’s primary goal is creating amazing beers to write home about, with our award-winning core range including pilsners and pale ales, hop-driven IPAs, delicious porters and ginger beer, supported by an ever-changing lineup of seasonal beers and limited releases showcasing the brewer’s imagination and talent with flavours.
Working alongside the Aether Brewing's directors, your objective will be to grow sales of Aether Brewing products throughout SE QLD and Northern NSW while representing the Aether Brewing brand and family in a respectable manner in alignment with our company values.
Experience Required: two to five years of craft beer sales experience
- Build strong relationships with existing Aether Brewing customer base, and increase throughput of volume in these accounts
- Maintain and call on target accounts to support continual brand growth
- Support distributor sales reps in their efforts to build the Aether Brewing brand
- Document all activities on behalf of Aether Brewing via CRM
- Conduct quality checks on products brought into question by accounts or distributor
- Conduct educational tastings at accounts premises
- Conduct in-venue brand development events including Product Release events, Tap Takeovers, etc.
- Represent Aether Brewing at festivals and charity events with the directors
- Strong work ethic
- Trustworthiness - this position is largely autonomous
- Unprejudiced - beer does not discriminate, neither should you
- Likeable - customers buy from people they like
- Must be tech savvy
- Must have a flexible schedule - early mornings, late nights and weekend work are common
- Must hold Manual Australian driver’s license
- Must hold current RSA
- Must be in control of alcohol consumption at all times
- Must be able to lift 15kg repetitively
- Must be able to lift and manoeuvre 65kg kegs safely
- Must have full-time working rights in Australia
If this sounds like you and you'd like to have a chat about the position, please contact Jimmy on 0439 724 725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.