Temple Brewing is based in Brunswick East and brews beers that are sold across Australia and overseas, including in the fast-growing Chinese market. They're looking to hire a sales executive to help the brewery continue to expand.
If that sounds like you, read on.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES EXECUTIVE
Due to planned growth in Temple Brewing Company’s Sales both Nationally and Internationally, we are seeking to expand our sales team. We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive from this industry who can achieve and exceed targets set.
Your Key Duties:
- To manage and maintain the relationships with existing tap and pack accounts in your allocated area or accounts
- Pursue new tap and pack accounts in line with monthly KPI targets
- To represent Temple Brewing Co in a professional manner, conforming to Temple’s code of conduct
- Represent Temple at beers / food and wine festivals as required
- Conduct tastings at on and off premise venues
Skills, Knowledge and Experience we are looking for:
- A passion and knowledge of the craft beer industry
- Have great sales records
- Experience in dealing with major national chains & key wholesalers
- Good and proven abilities at chasing sales leads and closing new deals
- Good and proven abilities at maintaining and developing existing and new contacts
- Can work autonomously, meet sales & growth strategy targets
Know retail strategies, SKU placement, margins and returns, and POS opportunities
What we offer:
- Attractive package including incentives
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.