The Grifter Brewing make craft beer in the heart of Sydney's brewing capital of Marrickville and both their beers and home are as fun as they come.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a brewer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
The Grifter Brewing Company, in the heart of Sydney's brewing hub of the Inner West, is looking for a full time brewer to join their small but dynamic production team.
With more than 10 years in the industry, you'll join an exciting and progressive production team that brew interesting, quality focussed beer on their 24hL, 4 vessel brewhouse.
The role is full time, with hours carried out Monday to Friday.
The following qualifications are essential:
- Two years commercial brewing experience
- IBD General Certificate of Brewing (preferred but not essential)
- Forklift Licence (essential)
- Driver Licence (Full manual driver's license, preferred not essential)
- First Aid Certificate (preferred, not essential)
- Boiler Ticket (preferred, not essential)
- Full, unrestricted working rights in Australia
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a physical role, you will need good manual labour skills for moving kegs and cases on a daily basis. Duties include:
- Wort production
- Cellar duties including CIP
- Operating a centrifuge
- Operation of a CODI canning line
- Quality control and data recording
- Raw materials handling
- Assistance with equipment repair and maintenance
- Problem solving
If this sounds like you or you would like to learn more about the role, please send through your CV with a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for TGBC and what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.