Mountain Culture have quickly become one of Australia's best-loved breweries and have been expanding rapidly.
If you'd like to join them at their substantial Emu Plains brewery, they're hiring a canning line and cellar operator.
Job Description: Canning Line & Cellar Operator
Location: Emu Plains NSW 2750
If you only apply for one job this year, you’ll want to make it this one.
A little about us. We (aka Mountain Culture Beer Co) started as a single, yet stylish brewpub in Katoomba NSW a little over three years ago.
Since then we’ve gone on to become one of Australia’s fastest growing breweries, taking out the #1, #15 & #35 spots in the GABS top 100 countdown for 2023.
To keep up with demand, we've added a 3,000sqm state-of-the-art production facility, capable of pumping out five times more beer. Based at our Emu Plains facility, you will be a key member of our production team, working in a fast-paced and fun environment on our packaging lines to put beer into cans and kegs while ensuring the highest product quality.
What you'll do:
- Operate packaging equipment including Krones can line and Comac keg filler
- Ensuring product quality and consistency by performing and documenting quality checks on beer in tank and in package
- Moving and warehousing finished goods and packaging materials
- Performing packaging and packaging material inventory counts
- Conducting clean-in-place and sanitize-in-place operations on packaging lines and bright tanks
- Maintaining equipment cleanliness and workplace hygiene through routine cleaning
- Carrying out breakdown repairs and routine maintenance on keg line and can line
- Updating, maintaining, and contributing to the ongoing improvement of processes and systems
Who you are (criteria):
- Experienced operator on a Krones filling line
- Has experience in a production brewery
- A team player with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Enjoys fast-paced and often physical work
- Has forklifting experience and license
- Possesses the ability to lift 25kg and be on their feet for extended periods
- Has flexibility to work different shifts as required
- Free beer
- Accelerated career progression as the fastest growing brewery in Australia
- Working in a state of the art beer facility
- Company events
- The best company culture you'll find
Please apply by emailing email@example.com with your cover letter and resume addressing the above criteria.