Otherside Brewing have built a reputation for their top-notch beers and venues in Perth's south.
If you'd like to brew their dialled-in core range and many limited releases, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Brewer
Otherside Brewing Co. operate an independent mid-sized craft brewery in Perth’s southern suburbs, producing a variety of core range, experimental and seasonal beers. As well as the main brewery and taproom in Myaree, we also supply our live music venues Freo.Social and Mojos, our own pop-ups, and various bars and bottle shops across WA.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for an organised, passionate and hardworking person to join our team and help produce award winning beer. As well as making wort you will be responsible for:
- Daily gravity monitoring and other lab work
- Transferring and carbonating tanks
- Following protocols for CIP of brewhouse and fermentation tanks
- Monthly stocktake
- Maintaining a boiler, air compressor and other production assets
- Pre-emptive maintenance
- Brewing related tasks
We produce beer on a 4 vessel 20HL steam driven kit. As well as producing core range and experimental beer to recipe and specification, the role also involves writing the occasional recipe to show off your talents and give you more experience for future roles.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years experience in FMCG manufacturing / packaging
- The right to work in Australia
- A valid forklift licence
- A passion for continuous improvement
- A desire to help produce world class craft beer
Otherside strives for a positive workplace culture, focusing on work/life balance, recognition of efforts and competitive remuneration. Also, there’s plenty of free beer and events/music concerts to attend! Please send your CV to our Head Brewer Rhys Lopez, email@example.com with the subject line “BREWER”.