There are few breweries out there like One Drop, the Botany brewers who produce everything from delicious pales and lagers to out there beers that only just stop short of including the kitchen sink.
And now they're after someone to join the brew team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
We are looking for a full-time brewer to join our tight-knit production team. You will work very closely with the production manager to ensure the highest quality products are being produced while assisting to ensure the production schedule is kept on track, no matter the challenge. With professionalism, quality, and safety at your forefront, you will assist in the precise and efficient day-to-day operation of our production facility in Botany, NSW.
In this endeavour, you will have a team relying on and also helping you, and as an integral part of this team, your key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Wort production.
- Cellaring, including CIP.
- Centrifuge operation.
- Packaging operation and logistics.
- Tank management.
- Routine maintenance.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to deliver a quality product and customer experience.
- Comply with safety policy and procedures, with particular emphasis on cleaning, and the use of equipment and machinery.
- Continuously improve skillset by taking advantage of learning and development opportunities.
- Follow all SOPs and improve existing and implement new SOPs when required.
- Basic lab work/cell counting.
- Quality control & assurance.
- Data input and immaculate record keeping.
- Constant and consistent cleaning of the production facility.
- Assisting in the production and packaging operations of the distillery.
- Maintaining and cleaning all equipment.
- Brand ambassadorship.
- Brewery tours.
- Beer tastings.
- Assisting with marketing and representation at & setting up events.
- Minimum 12 months experience of wort production in a commercial environment.
- Formal education in brewing, distilling, or in a relevant field is highly desirable.
- Valid NSW forklift licence, RSA, and Driver's Licence
- Good understanding of Excel, Word, and other software applications for brewing and record keeping
This is an opportunity to grow your career and join an incredibly creative team and highly innovative brand. We’ve some big plans ahead, so if you’re a self-starter, highly driven, work well both in a team and on your own, embrace change, and are an all-round good human then please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.