Hops to Home has been sending mixed packs to beer lovers' homes and creating collabs with local brewers – more than 30 of them – for the past seven years.
Now, with one of the directors overseas, the founders are looking to sell the business.
FOR SALE: HOPS TO HOME
Hops to Home - Australia's Freshest Craft Beer Club
After seven years of shipping fresh craft beer to customers' doors each month, the owners of Hops to Home are looking to sell the business to a new home.
Built from the ground up and run as a side hustle, Hops to Home has built a loyal customer base and shipped over 24,000 boxes of craft beer Australia-wide. The business model is predominantly a subscription business with the majority of sales coming from monthly recurring revenue.
Hops to Home guarantees the beer will be shipped within 30 days of canning date, and regularly feature exclusive collab beers with some of Australia's best breweries.
With a TrustPilot score of 4.5 out of 5 from over 100 reviews it's evident why their craft beer club members are so loyal, with the average active customer sticking around for over 22 months and counting.
Price - By Negotiation
Key Information included in Sale
- 20,000 email database, 15,000 Social Media, TrustPilot 4.5/5
- 300 active craft beer club members. Average tenure over 22 months and counting
- Over 5,000 past and current customers of craft beer club and gift purchases
- Refrigerated warehouse in Altona, Melbourne. Can be negotiated if included or excluded from sale
- Recently optimised website, domain, content, logos etc
- Supplier contacts and fulfilment processes
For more information or to express interest please do so by October 21, 2022.
Contact Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Hops to Home website.