Boston Brewing are located in WA's Great Southern region and currently, they're expanding.
It means they're searching for a brewing manager and here's what you need to know about the role.
Job Description: Brewing Manager
Boston Brewing Co is in an expansion process.
We are looking for a Brewing Manager. This is predominantly an operations role and only assisting on the brew kit when necessary.
This role will see the overall management of the brewhouse including but not limited to:
- Installation of the new canning (CODI counter pressure) and packaging line.
- Assessing cool room expansion requirements and project managing this.
- Setting the production calendar to ensure product is available for distribution both domestic and international and servicing both Boston venues.
- Jump in and assist the Lead Brewer and their brewing team if and when required.
- Working with the Chief Operations Officer in future planning for expansion.
- Working in conjunction with the Lead Brewer on new products.
- Ensuring stocktakes are completed and COGS meet budget.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced regularly.
- At least 5 years brewing in a commercial production environment.
- Brewing qualifications (IBD, TAFE, University).
- Management experience.
- WH&S knowledge.
- Great team skills.
- Experience running packaging lines.
- Commitment to Quality Control and Continuous Improvement using best practices
- Project Management or Operations Experience is required or the ability to demonstrate how you would be successful in this role.
Located in the idyllic town of Denmark WA, this role is unique and accommodation will be available for the right candidate.
Please email Chief Operations Officer Jessica Fowler: Jess@bostonbrewing.com.au.