Brouhaha was founded in the Sunshine Coast's hinterland in 2016 and more recently, they opened a second home closer to the coast.
If you'd like to help spread the good word Brouhaha, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
Setting up in the hinterland of Maleny in 2016, Brouhaha was birthed - a modest, no-fuss brewery where high quality craft beer met with fresh, local produce for patrons near and far.
Descending from the mountains late 2021 and landing itself closer to the ocean, inland from Caloundra in the Aura district in Baringa, Brouhaha Sunshine Coast opened its kegs to wider Queensland and Australia.
The expansion allows the team to realise their dreams of becoming nationally recognised, while continuing to provide an excellent local experience.
Brouhaha now operates two bars at both locations, with Maleny acting as pilot lab for seasonal creations, and Sunshine Coast acting as a production brewery, world-class taproom and an immersive bar that operates production tours.
With the imminent departure of our current Marketing Manager who has been with us since Brouhaha’s inception, we are looking for an exceptional applicant to fill some big shoes.
About the role
With our large scale production brewery now fully operational we continue to strive to deliver on all facets of our growing business. The Marketing Manager role includes working with the team to push further interstate into national markets, building on the events we host at Maleny and Aura, driving social media engagement and not to mention driving design for seasonal beers and campaigns. Outlined below are some of the tasks you will be undertaking here at Brouhaha.
- Marketing Strategy planning and implementation
- Develop sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Online store & website management
- Coordinate with third party marketing consultants and contractors as required
- Coordinate logistics and engage with external & internal events
- In-house graphic design
- Oversee Brewery Merchandise design and acquisition
- Email Marketing
- Social media and content strategy development and management
- Participating in coordination and attending beer festivals and pouring beers as required.
- Develop and maintain POS collateral for in house and off premise stores
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Brouhaha
- The role is based at our flagship brewery in Baringa
- You are a creative and marketing go getter, looking to bring all your skills and talents to the fore including:
- A passion for craft beer and high quality products
- 5+ years of agency and/or client-side marketing experience
- Experience taking products to interstate or national markets
- Experience in building and managing brand campaigns
- The ability to measure campaign success and understanding analytics
- Great at prioritising and managing your time
- The ability to be flexible and assist in other aspects of the operation as needed
- Experience in hospitality desirable but not necessary
- Time working in or on beer industry campaigns or companies will be seen as highly desirable.
- Naturally you’re a great communicator and collaborator.
If you are ready to take the next step in your marketing journey at Brouhaha, we’d love to hear from you. Please attach an up-to-date CV with a cover letter to your application.
Applications can be lodged with the General Manager at email@example.com.
Applications close August 21, 2022.