Bright Brewery's home in the High Country is a stunning town and the brewery's committed to ensuring staff have a genuine work-life balance.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Here at Bright Brewery, we are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our team.
Bright Brewery is a local-family-owned business and fiercely independent brewery, bar, and restaurant, located in the heart of Bright, Victoria, which has been established for over 16 years.
We have a strong, values-based approach to managing our business and value Authenticity, Active Lifestyles, and a Sustainable approach in all that we do.
YOUR KEY TASKS
- Daily financial settlement
- Data entry
- Office maintenance
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Strong written and numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Shared commitment to Bright Brewery’s values; living a sustainable, authentic, and active lifestyle
This role is a casual position based in Bright, Victoria.
Monday – Friday (15-20 hours per week between 9:00am-1:00pm).
This role cannot be performed remotely.
If you like skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, rock climbing, trail running, paragliding, four-wheel driving, dirt biking, trout fishing, winding rivers, camping, wineries, relaxing by a fire in winter, golfing, amazing food, local produce, country pubs, beautiful scenery, mountains, forests, snow, autumn leaves, great craft beer and much more, then you will love Bright!
Located less than four hours from Melbourne, and just an hour from Mount Hotham and Falls Creek ski resorts, Bright, in the heart of the Victorian High Country, is one of Australia’s most visited tourist destinations and a great place to live. Bright enjoys amazing amenities, facilities, cafes, restaurants and more; not to mention the incredible scenery that surrounds us.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to secure a position with one of Australia’s pioneering craft breweries,
Employee benefits include:
- Green Transport bonus
- Subsidised Bootcamp or Yoga Space memberships
- Regular staff social events and gatherings (mountain bike rides, craft mornings, trail building, and more)
- Accrual of Brewery points for every hour worked to spend in-venue
- Training and development opportunities
- Genuine work-life balance
If this position sounds like you, or you have an interest in finding out more about working with us, then please get in touch!
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Administration Manager at email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, August 12, 2022.