Killer Sprocket's home is in Melbourne's outer-east but you'll find the brewery's beers across their home city and further afield.
If you'd like to help build the brewery's presence across the country, they're hiring a national sales manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER – MELBOURNE
At Killer Sprocket we have been brewing malt-driven ales for over seven years. We are currently supplying to independent beer fans at selected venues throughout Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, New South Wales, and ACT.
With our current National Sales Manager moving overseas, we have an opportunity for an experienced sales professional who is interested in taking the next leap in their career. You will be responsible for managing and growing the Victorian sales team while maintaining relationships with distributers in other states.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about independent beer with established industry contacts and a track record of professionalism, integrity, and loyalty. This is an opportunity to make a big impact within a small business that has been consistently producing malt driven and innovative brews for almost a decade.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with production team to forecast required stock levels and splits, collaborate on limited release products and present honest feedback from trade partners
- Work autonomously to manage and grow wholesale accounts, starting in Victoria before moving to territories where Killer Sprocket does not yet have a full-time presence
- Set and achieve budgets, sales targets and KPIs
- Build and manage a Killer Sales team
- Liaise with existing sales and distribution partners in already established territories
- Work with logistics 3PLs to deliver efficient movement of stock
- Organise and attend tastings, festivals, and other events
- Strong experience in sales of Craft Beer or related FMCG
- Proven sales record and ability to independently manage a territory
- Established relationships in the Victorian craft beer market
- Full driver licence
- Hold a current Victorian RSA
- Ability to problem solve and improvise when required
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a full-time, permanent position that will involve after-hours and weekend work on some occasions.
A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the right applicant including:
- Choice of Vehicle Allowance or Company Car
- Tools of the trade including phone, laptop
- Base salary plus commission and performance-based incentive program
- Flexible hours
Please send applications to email@example.com.