Feral Brewing are craft beer pioneers, having launched in WA two decades ago.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
Feral Brewing Company is currently looking to add a Brewer to their production team. The successful applicant will have to demonstrate a passion and pride in making beer of the highest quality. The right candidate will be offered a full-time role, working Monday to Friday, including a competitive salary and benefits package, suited to their current skills and experience.
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Performing brewing, cellaring, packaging and quality control operations
- Knowledge of the brewing process
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment for efficient operation
- Ability to operate to a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Actively participating in continuous improvement activities across safety, quality and efficiency within the brewery environment
- Forklift usage to load/unload raw materials and finished product
Our successful candidate will demonstrate the following
- Excellent workplace behaviours including strong teamwork, integrity and consistency
- The ability to work safely and have the physical capacity to perform the manual tasks associated with the position
- A highly motivated attitude and the ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team
Education and Skills
- IBD diploma or equivalent brewing qualification favoured but not essential
- Forklift License essential
Feral Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would like to work for Feral to firstname.lastname@example.org.