Felons Brewing operate a thriving brewpub venue that overlooks the iconic Brisbane River.
If you'd like to run that venue, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Venue Manager
Felons is on an incredible journey of freedom, adventure, and sharing good beer with Brisbane and beyond. As part of our exciting next stage of growth we’re seeking a dynamic individual to join us on a once in a lifetime job opportunity – Venue Manger of Felons Brewing Co.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of hospitality, the successful applicant will be confident in their connection to our local community of guests and team members, hold a genuine passion for process and willingness to grow and evolve as we do.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary package
- Development opportunities/career pathways.
- 50% team discount precinct wide.
- Wellbeing initiatives including team yoga, run club, mindfulness sessions and access to independent confidential counselling services.
- Team recognition rewards.
- Extra week of annual leave after 5 years of service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being a champion of culture within a passionate and diverse team.
- Leading the guest experience and continually looking for opportunities to improve
- Leading by example in day to day tasks and operations
- Ensuring we’re delivering world class hospitality to all of our guests
- Maintaining a high standard of service, care and attention to detail in all aspects of our venue
- Managing financial requirements of the business, such as wages & COGs
- Bringing a positive, solutions-focused approach to daily operations
- A high knowledge of the product produced in venue
- Support Marketing team in executing all new beer releases.
- Contribute to a culture of care and safety, ensuring it becomes a way of life within the business
- Foster a culture which converts our consumers into adorers of Felons Brewing Co.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for beer & brewing
- Proven experience managing a fast paced, high volume venue
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry preferred
- Previous experience managing and coaching teams
- Ability to own situations and make decisions in high pressure situations
- RSA essential, RMLV desired
- Qualification in Hospitality desired
If working for a fast-paced, community orientated brewery sounds like the dream, then apply now!