Seven Mile Brewing are located in the stunning, beachside town of Ballina on New South Wales' north coast.
If brewing from such a location sounds like your dream job, the brewery might have the perfect role for you.
Job Description: Senior Brewer
Seven Mile Brewing Co. is a small, family-run brewery from the north coast of NSW. We have a focus on local with everything we do, and work closely with farmers and other producers in the area to develop new and exciting beer ideas. We also don't mind the odd West Coast IPA.
Senior brewer roles:
- Wort production and brewhouse operation
- Cellar work
- Helping Head Brewer with planning
- Managing the Junior and other Brewstaff
- Helping with staff training and development
- Occasional work at festivals may be required (once or twice a year at most).
- You are the production 2IC behind the Head Brewer / Co-Founder
Job benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Great work environment and team
- Well respected brewery
- Education and course opportunities paid for by Seven Mile
The ideal candidate will have worked in a brewery for 4+ years as a production member and/or have a Diploma in Brewing Science.
Please contact Matt for further information, or to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.