Braeside Brewing's home is a community hub in Melbourne's south-east, where people go to enjoy fresh beers served with hot pizzas.
If you'd like to help keep it running smoothly, they're hiring a venue manager.
Job Description: Venue Manager
We are looking for a full-time venue/bar manager to join our team at BraesideBrewing Co, located in Melbourne’s South East (Mordialloc).
As the business is growing we are looking for the right people to join our team. In order to be successful, you must have had previous similar experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support overall operations, maintenance and cleanliness of the bar and restaurant.
- Maintain a clean, safe and productive environment on a daily basis. - Ability to perform opening and closing procedures.
- Manage a small team of staff and lead your team by example with a hands-on management style.
- Delivering exceptional customer service stands at all times. - Daily cash reconciliation procedures.
- Manage & Organise events
You will bring:
- A positive attitude.
- Strong food and beverages service skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management qualities.
- Ability to work in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible working hours, in particular nights & weekends.
If you are ready to join us, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.