Colonial Brewing are one of Australia's largest independent breweries, with homes in both WA and Victoria and their beer is available across the country.
If you'd like to join them in NSW, they're hiring a brand ambassador.
JOB DESCRIPTION: COLONIAL BRAND AMBASSADOR (ON & OFF PREMISE NSW):
Know good beer? Like good people? Colonial Brewing are hiring.
As one of the first breweries to open on Western Australia’s wild coastline, we tapped our first keg in 2004 and since then, we’ve been obsessed with making good, uncomplicated beer.
We have come a long way since that first keg – we’ve grown into a national, Australian-owned brand and found an East Coast home in Port Melbourne. But even as we grow, the product is continuously made by local brewers for the local community. Always uncomplicated.
We are looking out for an on and off-premise brand ambassador to help drive growth in NSW. We are after someone who loves good beer, great people and is passionate about Australian owned and operated businesses. At the end of the day, someone who you want to have a beer with.
You will be familiar with the NSW pub and retail scene and are always keen to check out new venues.
So if chatting good beers with good people brings a smile across that dial then please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to work for CBCo and what makes you the perfect candidate.
This position is an energetic role that focuses on increasing sales and awareness across NSW hospitality venues and retailers, growing relationships across the industry, identifying and creating opportunities for the CBCo brand to grow.
- Superior knowledge and passion of craft beer as well as the hospitality industry
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the NSW hospitality industry
- Can identify opportunities and grow strategic relationships
- Have a car license
- Flexible with working hours while working autonomously.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage our current portfolio of customers within the on and off-premise market in Sydney, Wollongong and Canberra.
- Achieve minimum number of sales calls per week set by the Field Sales Manager
- Activate and host events/tastings both on and off-premise, including festivals.
- Engage and grow relationships with key account groups.
- Growing and maintaining relationships in the industry.
- Strategic thinking to increase distribution and visibility of Colonial Brewing Co brands in a highly competitive market
This role will work alongside a team of brand ambassadors and brewers and you will report to a field sales manager based in Melbourne, VIC.
This is a full-time position with the flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of applications dates is February 28, 2022.