Dainton Beer have picked up multiple awards for their beers in recent years and spent much of last year expanding their production capacity.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
Dainton Beer is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic brewer to join in the fun at our home base in Carrum Downs. We are a fast-growing, innovative brewery that prides itself on quality, consistency and producing the best craft beer we possibly can. If you are a fun, positive and open-minded brewer then we want to hear from you!
We run a 50HL, 4-vessel system (including Fermecraft Automation system) and a Cask ACS-1. Daily duties are shared amongst the team and will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Wort Production/Brewhouse operation
- Cellar management
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Packaging – Cans and Kegs
- Barrel aging and blending
- Recipe development
- Beer festivals and other events
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum two years' of commercial brewery experience and ideally five years or more
- Experience in medium to large production brewery would be preferred
- Ability to work in a small team and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Be Physically Fit
- Willingness to learn and being open to new ideas
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- IBD or Federation University Grad Cert Diploma is preferred.
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules
- Forklift License is preferred.
- Sense of humour a must
This Role is a permanent full-time position. Typically Monday to Friday.
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on previous experience & skills.
Please include with your application:
- Cover Letter
To apply, please email email@example.com.