Brookvale Union is a sibling brand to 4 Pines that focuses on RTD releases, ginger beer and seltzer.
If you'd like to play a key role in shaping the portfolio, they're hiring a trade marketing executive to be based in their Brookvale HQ.
Job Description: Brookvale Union Trade Marketing Executive
Within 4 Pines, Brookvale Union is affectionately referred to as the unconventional younger sibling; the one who constantly gets into mischief and likes to push the boundaries. The brand was born as an outlet for the 4 Pines team and consumers alike to take a break from the super-serious world, to let loose and to be themselves. Fast-forward to today where the brand is still riding the wave of its early success, having cemented its market leadership within Ginger Beer, as well as being one of the fastest-growing RTD trademarks with a highly envied brand portfolio sitting across multiple segments (tried our new Vodka Lemon Lime Bitters?!).
Following an internal move, we’re looking for a passionate and like-minded individual to play a major role in the execution of our brand in the marketplace. This role will drive the cross-functional engagement across Sales and Category, and ensure sales teams have all the tools to drive visibility and conversion at key touchpoints. As an official Purveyor of Quality Nonsense, executing in the brands’ quirky, nonsensical and fun tone is key.
As an ideal candidate, you'll encompass all the 4 Pines brand values, deliver the occasional wizardry, and ideally have experience in the drinks or FMCG industries. The business is fast-paced, ever-evolving, time-consuming and a load of fun. This makes this role challenging and exciting and the right candidate will need to think outside the box.
- Full-time (permanent role)
- Based at our Brookvale HQ with a flexible/hybrid work mode
- Ideal start in January 2022
- Execute our national trade marketing plans across the commercial calendars, delivering against business targets.
- Ensure Brookvale Union is unmissable in trade by developing and executing disruptive, on-brand POS at key touchpoints.
- Work closely with brand teams to ensure creative platforms, innovation and trade activities are brought to life across the trade.
- Act as the ringmaster between Sales, Marketing and Category, to facilitate seamless execution.
- Strong engagement and relationship management within both 4 Pines and external commercial teams (being part of a global company).
- Collaborate and build rapport with field sales teams to unlock the appropriate support and grow brand love
Commercial acumen & reporting
- Understand and align trade initiatives with commercial goals
- Report on the success of trade initiatives against pre-determined KPI’s
- Working with agencies & external suppliers
- Create tight briefs with clear objectives and KPI’s for major trade marketing initiatives
- Source GWPs that are both Quality and Nonsense
- Build rapport with our existing supplier base
Project and budget management
- Put some structure & sense behind the nonsense with strong project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and deliver to a set budget.
A little about you:
- Clear communicator
- Team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Minimum 2+ years of commercial experience (Trade Marketing/Brand Marketing/Sales/Category)
- Liquor or FMCG experience desired
What we can offer you:
- Rad company culture & location with great work perks and flexibility (Top 50 Best Places to Work 2021)
- Environmentally and socially conscious business (we're a B-Corp business and 1% for the Planet Member)
- Employee 50% discount for food & beverage in venue and Boardriders apparel
- Passionate, honest, unpretentious and fun team
- The opportunity to work on a ridiculously fun brand where creativeness and quirkiness is encouraged
- Broad career, training and development opportunities
- Employee experience programs
- On-site parking
4 Pines is all about great beer and great people, and we're all about bringing your whole self to work - which is why we welcome applications from everyone (yes… even if you don't drink beer).
If you’re keen to get on board, head on over to the job listing on Seek and shoot through an application.