Rocks Brewing operate out of an impressive home in Sydney's suburb of Alexandria and the indie brewer have big plans for next year.
If you'd like to be a part of them, they're hiring a senior brewer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR BREWER
At Rocks Brewing Co our goal is to become the World’s most successful Australian Independent Craft Brewer. We are busier than ever, not only developing our brand but helping others build theirs.
Heading into 2022 with a renewed focus on exciting specialty and seasonal brews, we have a new opportunity for a talented brewer to join the ranks as a senior member of our team. While our brewery undergoes a significant transformation, we are seeking a creative and motivated brewer to help forge a new era for Rocks Brewing Co.
Reporting to the Head Brewer you will be responsible for all aspects of brewing from wort production to packaging as well as focusing on recipe development for regular Tap House limited releases and canned specialties.
You will need to be able to work autonomously, following brewery SOPs with high attention to detail and focus on safety. You will also be expected to take on leadership responsibilities as required, providing support and mentorship to junior team members. Experience in a high paced production brewery is essential and as the successful applicant you would be expected to hit the ground running.
If you have:
- A passion for craft beer and creative flair
- Lead hand experience
- A formally recognised brewing qualification
- Experience with canning line operation
- Demonstrated problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- Basic lab and micro experience
- A focus on beer quality and hygiene
- A mature attitude and an exceptional work ethic
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- A high-level of communication and technological skills
What else is required:
- Must have at least 2+ years commercial brewing experience
- NSW RSA
- Forklift license
- Current Australian driver’s license
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, then please send your resume to email@example.com.
NB: Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work visa.