Aireys Pub is a popular pub on Victoria's Surf Coast which is also home to a brewery on site producing beers under the Salt Brewing banner (previously Rogue Wave).
If a life on one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the country sounds good to you, they're looking for a brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
Escape the big smoke of Melbourne and join our team down the coast,
- Opportunity to be part of a small team from recipe develop to sales
- Iconic Brand on the Surf Coast
- 2+ years experience with Forklift Licence
Calibre Workforce is excited to partner up with Aireys Pub on the Surf Coast in search of Brewer.
This iconic local brand on the Surf Coast has an established beer reputation in the region for the last 7 years. A rare opportunity to join the team as a brewer. You will be involved in the whole process from recipe development to sales; a unique opportunity to be one of the faces of the brewery team.
Seeking someone with commercial brewing experience who can hit the ground running.
Experience with a Meheen bottling machine would be an advantage and a sharp beer pallet and passion for quality craft beer is essential.
- 2+ years commercial brewing experience
- Flexibility to work varying hours
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Forklift Licence
- Formal brewing qualifications
- Experience on a Meheen Bottling Machine
- Experience with brewery software such as Beer30
This is a full-time position that is available immediately. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience, the salary range is $55 - $65k.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a cover letter.