The Welder's Dog name has become synonymous with good beer in the New England region and recently, the brewery have been hard at work expanding.
It means they have a number of roles they're looking to fill across their venues.
Job Description: Bar Manager Role – Armidale, Tamworth, Inverell
Indulge yourself in a business that prides itself on true grass roots country hospitality. The Welder’s Dog is about creating an environment that the patrons, be it locals or visitors, cannot wait to revisit and get another dose of ‘How Good is This’.
The Welder’s Dog and our Bar Managers provide warmth and authenticity to the beverages we offer, which we are well known for across the New England region.
It takes a special kind of person to join our kennel. If you have a warmth, a genuine interest in making people content, an attitude to deliver on all levels and a passion to delight we would very much like to hear from you.
- Experience in the same or similar capacity of a small intimate bar that is personable
- Hands on experience in the relevant field
- Experience in working with finance and business management to run operations smoothly
- Exceptional communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong organisational skills of both yourself and others and the ability to multi-task with ease
- Flexible and adaptable to embrace and handle a demanding workload.
- A team player, highly motivated and able to work independently
- Attention to detail, service-mind oriented
- Strong influencing and communication skills delivered on time all the time
- Do what you say you were going to do
- Thrive on accountability. Own it.
If you truly have the passion for hospitality with the right attitude to deliver and work in a small personable and inspirational company, then a growing and rewarding career awaits you.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied within the email subject. In addition, you can call Tom Croft – 0421 986 351.