Uraidla Brewery are a small brewery based out of the town's historic hotel and have been a welcome addition to SA's brewing scene since they launched in 2018.
If you'd like to lead all things brewing for the operation, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: HEAD BREWER
The Uraidla Brewery is looking for an experienced, creative, and dynamic beer genius to join our team and lead the production to new levels of success. This is a full-time hands-on position is based in the stunning Adelaide Hills. Our passion for authenticity and variety in style and taste is reflected in the way we brew, resulting in handcrafted beers for all occasions. Our unique location takes full advantage of the natural Australian surroundings, and the pure spring water sourced from our own onsite bore.
Newly established and officially opened in June 2018, The Uraidla Brewery has grown loyal and dedicated fan base from loyal and interstate supporters.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the production team
- Managing the brewing and packaging operations
- Recipe Development
- Quality control
- Ingredients and materials management
- Training & coaching of production team
- Continual process improvement
- Forecasting and planning
- Equipment maintenance
- Representing the brand
- Minimum two years experience in a senior brewer position
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of beer and the brewing process
- Relatable training in the hospitality/beer/wine industry
- Understand and comply with all Liquor Licensing Laws, OH&S, Workers Compensation Legislation, and relevant industry awards
- Hands-on leadership role
- Current driver’s license, RSA, forklift license
- A desire to work in a creative and free-thinking workplace
- A passion for developing relationships with clients and other producers within the industry
- Be well organised and able to work under pressure, with deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people (suppliers, clients, producers, managers)
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Team player, with the ability to lead and motivate a small team
- Ability to meet product specifications
- Ability to manage production in line with sales forecasts
- Able to accept responsibility and accountability
- Driven to build loyalty towards The Uraidla Brewery brand
Please email applications including a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close on August 28, 2021.