Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute have recently launched a new TAFE course dedicated to teaching brewing and as a result, they are looking for a part-time teacher to join them.
If you're an experienced brewer looking for a new challenge, this might be it.
Job Description: Teacher - Food Processing (micro brewing)
Role Type: Part Time Ongoing (0.5 FTE)
Remuneration: $74,999 - $106,335 + Superannuation (dependent on qualification & experience)
Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute are the TAFE trading brands of Bendigo Kangan Institute. We are one of Victoria's largest TAFE providers, with over 40,000 enrolled students per annum. We offer vocational training to students from all over the northern metro corridor as well as Loddon Campaspe regions. We pride ourselves on the quality of training we provide by having industry expert teachers who impart their wealth of experience to the workforce of the future. We believe in everything we do, we give people the opportunity to be the best they can be.
This an exciting opportunity to join our Food Processing team. We are currently offering a new course - Micro-Brewing (Certificate III in Food Processing) and are seeking an individual experienced in this area.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Facilitating online classes and face to face classes in our laboratory facilities
- Conducting workplace visits to students on placement and working in industry
- Working with industry for further development of this program
- Passing on experience and knowledge to students to prepare them to achieve desired job outcomes
- Minimum 2 years' previous experience working in Micro-brewing
- A relevant tertiary qualifications/experience in Food processing
- A valid Working with Children Check (WWC) Assessment Notice and/or WWC card
- Police Check
- Evidence of eligibility to work in Australia
- Be a member of a committed teaching staff team
- Counselling support (EAP) and Health & Wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Flexible work options.
- Free onsite parking for most campuses
- Professional development programs and many more...
If this sounds like the role for you, please click 'Apply for this job/Apply now ', we would love to hear from you.
For further information regarding this outstanding opportunity, please contact Michael Krupa, Education Manager on 0466 509 205.