As the opening of their Glen Iris taproom moves ever closer, Deeds are hiring.
They're looking to build a team of tasters to share the brewery's beers on weekends in various environments around the Melbourne Metro area.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VIC Tasting Crew
Deeds Brewing are looking for people around the Melbourne Metro area to come onboard as part of a tasting crew! We are a well-established, independent brewery based in Melbourne’s Inner East, with a focus on quality and innovation.
The right person:
- Will have a passion for craft beer.
- Has experience in hospitality or customer facing positions.
- Can work weekly on Fridays – 3pm to 7pm and Saturday afternoons.
- Will be based in the Melbourne Metro.
- Is reliable and punctual.
With the ability to:
- Host tastings and activations in a variety of environments.
- Communicate clearly and positively.
- Be engaging and outgoing.
- Work independently.
- Understand and use promotions.
- Communicate effectively with the sales team.
- Record activations and sales.
- Provide feedback to the business.
- A flexible approach to hours.
- Access to a car.
- A full driver’s license.
- Full rights to work in Australia.
- Current Victorian RSA.
Nuts & Bolts
Tastings will start late-April.
This is a casual position up to eight hours per week.
Please send all applications and enquiries to: Paul Sharp – National Sales Manager – email@example.com.