King Road Brewing Co are on the up and up, expanding their brewery, venue and reach from their home south of Perth and picking up a trophy at the 2020 Perth Royal Beer Awards.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring an assistant brewer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ASSISTANT BREWER
King Road Brewing Co is a family owned and operated business that just continues to grow. We produce all of our cider and beer on our rural site in Oldbury – just 35 mins south of Perth CBD. We have a 15hl 2 vessel brewhouse that was commissioned in 2019, and now we are looking to add an assistant brewer to the team.
Tasks will include:
- Cellaring duties including tank CIP, keg cleaning and filling, dry hopping, filtration
- All aspects of packaging
- Lab duties
- Wort production
- Apple pressing and cider production
- Record keeping for all cellaring and wort production duties
- Maintaining beer lines and taps in our bars
- Keg deliveries
- Represent the brewery at festivals and events
- Some weekend bar work may be required on occasion
We are looking for someone with:
- A positive and motivated attitude
- Passion for producing quality and consistent beer
- High attention to detail
- Able to perform manual labour and handle kegs and bags of malt
- Team player
- Available to work some weekends
- Driver's licence
The following attributes will be highly regarded:
- Experience in a commercial brewery
- Formal brewing qualifications
- Forklift licence
Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com.