Sauce Brewing are one of the breweries that make Sydney's inner west one of the best places in Australia to drink local beer.
If you want to brew that beer, the team is hiring.
Job Description: Brewer
Sauce Brewing Co is one of Australia’s most exciting craft breweries. Our brewery is in the heart of Australia’s craft-beer capital – Marrickville in Sydney’s inner-west.
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the best beers (we think) this side of Pluto. We have a solid core range and a regular special batch program. Sauce is now well established and enjoys a strong brand presence nationwide.
We are growing so we are on the hunt for an extra brewer to join our team. Experienced brewers only need apply.
As part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven.
- Recipe Development
- Quality control
- Working closely with the team
- Representing the business in the venue and at local events
Minimum Skills Required
- A passion for beer and a complete understanding of the brewing & packaging processes
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical brewing position
- Practical with a hands-on “can do” attitude
- Fanatical about cleaning, sanitation and quality control
- Able to perform basic maintenance on equipment
- Creative and able to develop new and innovative recipes.
- Highly organised, diligent and responsible, able to multi-task, prioritise and self-manage
- The ability to talk about beer and be knowledgeable when training staff and customers
- Good customer service & communication skills
- Driver’s license, RSA, forklift license
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Formal brewing qualification
- Experience with Ekos Brewmaster software
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Close of application date is June 30, 2020.