Colonial operate breweries in both Margaret River and Port Melbourne with the latter expanding significantly over the past year.
If you want to help sell Colonial's beer in Victoria, the brewery is hiring a new brand ambassador.
JOB DESCRIPTION: COLONIAL BRAND AMBASSADOR (EAST VIC):
Due to unprecedented growth in the Southern states of Australia, Colonial Brewing Co are looking for a new sales member to join our passionate team and continue to help our brand grow in Victoria. We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and passionate sales member to live and breathe the brand while introducing our beers to the Victorian market.
This position is a dynamic role that focuses on increasing sales and awareness in On and Off premise venues, growing relationships across the hospitality industry within your territory, identify and create opportunities for the brand to grow in your territory.
- Superior knowledge and passion of craft beer
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the Vic hospitality industry
- Can identify opportunities and grow strategic relationships
- Have a car license
- Is flexible with working hours while working autonomously
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage a portfolio of customers within the On and Off premise markets, across the large territory of Eastern suburbs and Eastern Victoria, including the ski fields.
- Ensure minimum number of sales calls per week set by the National Sales Manager
- Activate or host events/tastings both On and Off premise, including festivals.
- Engage and grow relationships with key account groups.
- Growing and maintaining relationships in the industry (On and Off Premise)
- Strategic thinking to increase distribution and visibility of Colonial Brewing Co brands in a highly competitive market
This role will work alongside a team of Brand Ambassadors and Brewers, reporting to National Sales Manager based in Port Melbourne Victoria.
Hours of Work:
Full-time position with flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on January 31, 2020.