Stone & Wood have created one of the great stories in Australian beer, with their flagship Pacific Ale joined by a growing list of innovative limited releases.
If you want to be part of that story, the team is hiring in Melbourne.
Job Description: Brand & Sales Development – Melbourne
Stone & Wood takes a fresh approach to brewing beer that's simply good to drink. We are a leading Australian Independent Brewery, ingrained in our local communities, supporting the people who support us.
We’re looking for an experienced sales rep to look after our great customers and venues in Melbourne and surrounds as part of our VIC & TAS road crew team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thinks of customers first, communicates confidently and represents our brand in the simple, down to earth style we value so much. You will get lots of autonomy with us, but also integrate with and be a key member of our Road Crew team. That means your self-awareness and ability to self-manage are super important. Ideally, you’ll come from background with a strong sales focus, that aligns nicely to how we do things – but understand the importance of representing the Stone & Wood brand.
We'd love to hear from experienced sales folk for this one, ideally those with proven sales results in the beverage or FMCG sector and expertise working with high profile customer relationships.
What will you get up to in this exciting role?
- Delivering on regional sales plans, building territory plans and working closely with team mates on strategic priorities
- Growing the brand in a competitive and dynamic marketplace - covering both new and existing customers
- Showcasing our brand amongst the ever-growing beer community
- Tastings and bar shouts. This often includes introducing a drinker to Stone & Wood for the first time‚ a very cool experience
- Coordinating brand activations
- Participating in events and festivals
- Beer education in the trade
- And most importantly, supporting our customers
The important bits: you will be on the road and working with our products, so you must have to a full drivers license, a current RSA and have full rights to work in Australia. This is a full-time role and we will provide you with all the tools of the trade you need.
Due to the nature of our customer relationships and expectations of the role, the successful candidate will need to be based in the Melbourne metro/suburban area.
We love looking after our people and offer a wide range of benefits beyond salary and will talk through these when we meet you for an interview.
Please apply via our website with your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why this is the role for you!
Only applications submitted directly through our website will be considered.
Applications close January 27, 2020.