Square Keg distributes beer, cider and kombucha for the likes of Fixation, ParrotDog and Bucha of Byron Kombucha.
If you'd like to bring those drinks to the people of Brisbane, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales & Brand Representative - Brisbane
Square Keg is a national sales and distribution business that represents a portfolio of drinks from producers both in Australia and internationally.
Focusing on craft beer, Cider and Kombucha, currently the portfolio consists of: Fixation Brewing Co, Treehouse Cider, ParrotDog, Forest for the Trees, Dirty Bucha and Bucha of Byron Kombucha. Additional local and international brands are regularly reviewed to add to our portfolio.
This is your opportunity to join a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding national business. As our Brisbane based Sales and Brand Representative, you will; manage customer relationships, develop new business and drive volume and distribution growth throughout the Brisbane CBD and inner metropolitan region. Additionally, you will manage and be involved in brand events and festivals as required.
This is the role for you if…
- You are an experienced account sales professional, with recent sales experience [to trade Customers rather than only to retail consumers] in the alcohol, beverage or FMCG sector.
- Relationships, account management and customer service are your top priority.
- You have a strong track record in driving growth through planning and target setting.
- Independently managing your time, schedule and priorities is a strength.
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry we are a part of.
- We take care of our people with a great range benefits which we will happily talk through at interview
- Access to all the tools of trade you need
- Full drivers licence and RSA is essential
If you’re interested in becoming part of the family and have the above experience and skill set, send a 1 page cover letter explaining why this opportunity excites you and how your account management sales experience fits the bill along with your CV to email@example.com
Applications close January 10, 2020, and all applicants will be contacted in early January regarding the progress of their application.