Lost Palms are one of a growing number of breweries that have turned the Gold Coast into a hotspot for local beer in recent years.
If you want to work with the brewery, the team is looking to hire an account manager for Brisbane.
Job Description: Casual Account Manager
Join a growing team growing the craft beer wave in SE QLD! Work alongside skilled people in a small team to continue to service the local community with quality fresh beer! Manage and grow the Lost Palms Brewing Co. brand in the Brisbane Area.
We’re looking for someone keen to expand their beer knowledge in a variety of aspects; sales, production, cellaring and service of beer. If you’re looking to advance your career, work with an awesome brand and push further into the beer industry this could be perfect for you!
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Love beer!
- Have a passion for service
- Have an understanding of the industry
- Are personable & able to build and maintain relationships
- Keen to learn and be a part of a growing team
Candidates are preferred if they have:
- Driver's Licence (this is a must)
- Experience in the brewing industry
- Experience in sales in the hospitality industry
- Experience in bars and/or bottle shops
- Knowledge of craft beer and the beer industry
- Passion and understanding for craft beer
- Worked in diverse businesses with sales and logistics departments
The role is an introductory role with a career pathway in place for the right candidate. The role will include servicing existing wholesale accounts, events planning and execution, and stock control, among other day to day roles and duties. Initial availability requirements are 2-3 days a week with opportunities for more hours for those eager to work. This role is expected to grow to a full-time role once initial duties have been nailed and the right attitude is present.
Please send Resume and tell us in 250 words or less why your perfect for the role!
To apply, email Zak Nalder at email@example.com.